Military Firearm Restoration Corner

if Be-Be is going to send in the IDF, he best do it soon.

karlunity

if Be-Be is going to send in the IDF, he best do it soon.

The tide is turning..I am seeing calls for a truce..and time to negotiate BS on the net. I know it is hard. This IDF is not what their fathers were and the youngsters dont want to take the loses. of tunnels and city fighting. But time is against them. I am already seeing Gaza called an open air prison camp of hopeless people.

karl

On the other hand, they could just be getting all the pieces in the right places.  They really got pissed off this time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/military/special-ops-marine-3-star-general-advising-israeli-army-gaza-offensive

I'm reading a book right now,

CITY OF DEATH humanitarian warriors in the battle of mosul (Free Burma Rangers.Mattos, Ephraim)

It is about a SEAL that quit, then joined the Free Burma Rangers, a combat humanitarian medical group.  They patch up the wounded, bring them to the back and shoot their way out if need be.  They went to Mosul with the Iraqi Army, as their medics when the Iraqi's took Mosul back from ISIS.  A good read.  That article says "The American officers have shared lessons the U.S. has learned from fighting ISIS in Mosul."  I think the fighting will be very similar, but the Izzy's will be better organized and equipped.  Tunnels and door to door house cleaning.

Evidently the Israeli leadership is asleep at the wheel.  If I was surrounded by people that want me dead, and they did in fact assault me, my response would be immediate, irrevocable, and violent. With Jewish history in mind, the idea that they have restrictions on the publics ability to "keep and Bear arms" is absolute insanity.                          Israel seems to be a shadow of it's former self. 

And if there are American generals there to "advise them is laughable,  my guess is they are there to hold back the IDF. The US is not able to defend it's own boarders much less tell another country how to defend theirs.

The IDF has become dependent on the USA. So, fact is they must follow "advise" or the flow of weapons stop. YES. I know about the "Jewish" Lobby and it does have some political power. as most lobbies do. But that could change when the powers that be WANT it to change. All it would take is a media campaign. There was little love for Jewish folk till about 1945  some say about the 1970s. Go around the net even now and see.

Nope..Be-Be has a problem and he knows if it is not settled, it will pop up again in 20 years.

Question is: Will the world allow him to fix it?

Karl

Yep I know of the TWO STATE solution.Short of dividing the nation in half, I dont think it could work. Each side will see the other on THEIR land.

Nope. Let the boys fight it out .

Karl

Rafi Farber is an Israeli Jew who is an economics genius (YouTube). 
He has zero trust in his politicians. He said it took them 7 hours to respond! He makes a distinction between the Jewish people and the spiritual nation of Israel. 

As do I. Gay pride marches in  Jerusalem ..Where pray is that in the Bible? I know I know we have them too but we( except me), dont see America as the Promised land.

I have also heard that one can be arrested if he or she preaches about Christ any where in Israel where under-aged children may hear them. (that is hearsay from the net) Os yes. I do see a large difference between pols (theirs or ours) and spiritual people. The Hippy, for example, is spiritual.,then an America first  type..I am an America first type  then spiritual.

I suspect a land invasion is off the table unless they can get the USMC  or US Army to do it.  The IDF is brilliant in  maneuver warfare but they dont like urban combat.  Lots and lots of filled body bags and it is a very small nation. Yet, if they accept a two state or  worse s truce, the problem is still there and in 20 years? One way or the other they have to end this or leave.  Negotiating for hostages?  That just makes them take more hostages next time

Another point: In any two state if it is work work both states have to prosper and people have to want to live there.I see LOTS and LOTS of American foreign aid$$$$$ to even have a small chance. The kids are going to get a mind boggling bill.We should have listened to Washington   George that is