Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Amalek?

karlunity

Amalek? He blocked the Israelites coming into the promised land, So the Israelites waged genocidal war against him. Killing every man woman, child and animal. Can they do that in Gaza? What will the USA do? Interesting times

As I recall they had this problem before.Only the best and most skilled were taken to Babylon, When Cyrus, the Persian( now Iran  God does have a humor) allowed the ones from the Captivity to go home and rebuild the Temple,they did not want to mix with the ones: labors and foreigners; left behind. So Yes. I would not be surprised to find Jewish DNA in Gaza.

karl

If you go back to where they split off, they are all cousins.

Does look like the gloves might come off.  I dunno, all their past recent wars have them not really putting an all out effort into it, then stopping before they can solve the problem permanently.  This time?  We'll see.  Looks like they are starting up the clear out of the north.  Meanwhile, the UN gives food and supplies to hamas.  Even the NYT admitted that.