Military Firearm Restoration Corner

If Iran or any nation attack us we blow them to hell..simple)

karlunity

I am NOT Jewish. The IDF think that if they dont finish now, the same problem will recur. So they must conquer or in the end, leave. That is the hard fact of history. ( still say not OUR war and not our problem. If Iran or any nation attack us we blow them to hell..simple)

I agree that it is not our war, Karl.  None of them have been for the last 75 years, really.  However, the U.S. set up Israel post WWII.  I mean, the U.S. was the only country left, we ran the U.N., most of the world did what we said.  So we set up Israel as a country, not unlike the Brits and French did when they divided up the middle east into countries based on geography and lines on a map, instead of history and the people.  However, Israel had the history going back thousands of years, and the people already lived there and owned the land, so the nation was created.  Again, mostly U.S. made.  I know that they have not always been best-of-buddies, that ship they attacked, various spying incidents against us, etc., but I think we have an obligation to help them out.  They are willing to fight their own battles, obviously, but some support from us should go their way.  I don't think U.S. troopies should be over there fighting and dying for them.  But if they need some 155mm ammo, AA missles, etc., sure.

Where I used to work they hired another nurse, so three nurses for one part-time pulmonologist! Why? Because they'll lose the "slot" for the 3rd nurse if they don't fill it within a year. They're trying to get more pulmonologists. They would have had enough of them, but ignore and threaten your doctors and they'll leave!

Yeah, doctor burnout is through the roof these days.  I follow it in the literature.  Medscape articles, mostly.  And pulmonology, yeah, given the covid thing, those guys really got slammed.  GI looks to have been slammed as well, as many people, me included, have some bad GI stuff from it long term.  And the neurologists, they just went totally underwater from the shots.  A good friend of ours got Bell's Palsy right after she got the shot.  Purely coincidental, I'm sure.  And now she has recurrent shingles.  The brother of another friend got the shot.  He now has myasthenia gravis.