Military Firearm Restoration Corner

J6 video, Epoch Times

FC

• FC pinned this topic

I agree. But while  I voted twice for Trump and may vote for him again, He had to be blind or very arrogant not to see the PC trying to take over and distort that protest.

I admit I did NOT see why the PC kept calling it "Insurrection not protest or riot until a few months ago.

No excuse for me sir, I used to teach Constitution so I know the 14th  but I never believed that it could even be dreamed of applying.

Recall Trump, after a year of riots the PC pols not only encouraged but raised bail for?  

Trump did tell people to "peacefully and Patriotically " make their voice heard.

Still Trump was I say again far too trusting

I agree that he made a lot of mistakes.  Foremost, trusting people that worked for him.  Government is not like business.  In business, you tell your subordinates what to do and they do it.  It appears that in government, they do whatever the hell they want and you can't do much.  He should have seen that when obama put all the moles in place, they were going to get him.  He should have dumped them all and started clean.  Having no one in a job is better than having someone in the job that is back stabbing you.  I hope he learned that lesson.

Agreed Dr Hess. That was his major problem. I  think he figured that GOP types would always support him  Wrong.  Many saw him as the rich  new guy who pushed to the head of the political line and took Jeb's spot.  As many dems hated him for political reasons ...bearing hill.  Trump had very very few allies.  I dont think he understood that he was no longer the TV star but a pol

I haven't forgotten has scorched earth policy with DeSantis. That was ungentlemanly.

The country may be approaching a financial, "Every man for himself" scenario in the next year or two. I'm trying my best to get my financial and prepping (for closed grocery stores, bans, and gas station) affairs in order.

I believe the left, and some factions of the right will assassinate Trump before he is ever able to occupy the oval office again. Those RINO's like Murkowski who voted to impeach are frantic at the possibility of his return.

2 hours ago, FC said:

Did you hear that a non-lawyer in Maine decided Trump was not going to be on the ballot? Our republic is on life support.

You would think the people of Maine would stand up against this open act of communism but alas, they are not.

Much of what's going on now is unbelievable. From the complete lack of morals to open anti-semitic rallies and the dregs of the world openly crossing our border by the thousands. The America I knew and loved is no more.  

If only I could be in charge for a couple months. 

I would make Stalin, Hitler, and Mao, look like choir boys. 

Mr Biden said Mr.Trump, his political opponent,uses "Nazi like Language"
So, who tries to put his political rival in jail?
Who surrounded DC with 26000 armed troops?
Who lies and has been  often found to lie?
That seems NAZI like  ACTIONS to me.

• FC unpinned this topic