Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Obama's dreamers

karlunity

Obama's "Dreamers"
If their parents came here illegally, why should they profit from that crime? If one's parents robbed banks, would their children be allowed to keep the  profit from those crimes? What pray is the difference?

karl

The difference is that this is just one my avenue for illegal aliens to stay here, get "legalized" and vote D.  Death by a million cuts.  Or 10 million more so far in the last 3 years.  And the President has no authority to just make up laws, such as this one.  But then as we are living in the Post Constitutional Era, there it is.

Actually. You are right Doc. In point of fact perhaps more as the church requited  100 to 150 (depends where you lived and when) holy days and on them serfs could party after Mass. It is pretty safe to say that serfs got about 100 holy days  off and nobles had to allow it. Cannot get Holy Mother Church mad.

karl

My starchild told me 3 years ago, that the "Houses" were returning to the same spot they were in at the time of the Revolution.

Hey, as the Corps say...life is battle.

karl

On 2/4/2024 at 3:38 PM, FC said:

I’m having a hard time having hope for the USA.

I've said it before, I really don't think there is any hope for the America we knew and loved. I believe Biden will get re-elected.