Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Who are we?

usmc0332

Hello all, I am a 31 year old male model turned film star, before my entry into the entertainment industry I was a Marine Corps Green Beret Recon Sniper that trained at Blackwater Thunder Ranch, I had 200 confirmed kills none closer than 8 furlongs, I also trained as jet pilot helicoptor door gunner and in my spare time I design and build laser guided Glock/SIG tactical weapons for my friends and fellow SWAT Team members in Los Angeles. I am currently dating and completely sexually satisfying the Laker Girls and am responsible for converting Anne Heche from lesbianism, I also wrote the script for "Broke back Mtn." and am currently working on a new novel about how I saved President Bush's life and won my first Medal of Honor while operating a gun boat on the Potomac River on my way to Stockholm to pick up my Nobel prize for my expierimental combination cancer cure and steak sauce formula.

Wow, will you be my best friend.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Friends with Uncle Brad Matt Ben

Regretfully, no you cannot be my friends.......how ever! there are a few openings in my fan club.....and for only a pittance you can bask in my reflected glow of perfectness.

Guest Uncle Brad...Etc.

All the great men in history have had those that were jealous of their gifts.......I am no exception, those that can never hope to reach my plateau of development can only try to bring me down to their level with lies and innuendo.....being so great is a havy burden.....luckily, I have the perfectly developed shoulders and flawless olive tinted skin to bear the weight of your criticism......I'll sign your ragged bereft little autograph books later.

Guest Uncle Whoever.....

I can't use my REAL name....don't want to have all those reporters and photographers descend on this "quaint" little site and spoil it, but.....you can tell all your friends and family that you heve corresponded with a LEGEND!

My name is Ken. I have lived in southwest Michigan all life, which is since 1950. I was raised hunting. I bought my first mauser in 1965, a sporter in 30-06. I have been doing some gunsmithing for about 3 years and now own 5 mausers. I have been an automotive tech for 30 years to pay the bills. Married for 30 years with 3 great children, 1 girl and 2 boys, the youngest now in collage. my oldest son and his wife are expecting our first grandchild in about one mouth. My hobbies other then guns are raising golden retreivers and training horses. Just your average middleclass working man.

Ken