Military Firearm Restoration Corner

From a previuous posting

fritz

roscoedoh

(6/22/05 22:56)

Reply Texans: A Quick Headsup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gentlemen I thought I would just pass this along.

It seems that our legislators have gotten the state finances in a bit of crisis. As such, our good Governor Perry has asked that no stone be left unturned in the effort to make some money for the state. Therefore - something my Dad heard and pass along to me - Perry has asked TPW and DPS to increase the number of citations handed out.

So be on the look out while your out driving or puttering around the lake with a brew close at hand. You wouldn't want to make a contribution to the Perry fund!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs fritz was one of the first contributors! She had never gotten a speeding ticket in her life--until Perry's order went out.

But she works for the state, and was on state business at the time. Still, she was going above the limit in a rural area, and now she must pay.

Jason, I told her this was coming. The rest of you watch out, Perry's Klan is on the march.

fritz