Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Day Trading

FC

Unless you are willing to spend ALL day on the computer, buy on margin and place stop loss orders, take care. I have l lost more than gained at this. Either you have the "feel" or you don't and if you don't will soon know it.

Karl

The computer and the company I paid for software rights maps things out well. They have picks and trends on a broad scale. The knack? I can do this. You don't have to live on the computer, but you do have to do your homework though. Good thing about my job is that I can do it while I eat my ten minute lunch, or when I'm sick of paperwork and need a break.

Be careful! Why not "paper trade" for awhile before putting your green money into something. It is fascinating how the market works. I spent 4 years and several thousand dollars on seminars, educational books, software, travel and everything in between trying to get the hang of trading but never could make any money at it. I would lose some and make it back OR I'd make some and give it back. Really the only money I wasted was the educational part. But then again I still have the knowledge so maybe it wasn't wasted at all. But for what it's worth, I'm not trading at all now. This isn't meant to discourage you by any means! I wish you well but do be careful. You MUST be very disciplined at cutting your losses when a trade begins to go south, or sometimes north if you're into options. Keep us posted.