Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Radio Building Has Taken The Next Step

swamp_thing

Sorry if I am boring folks with radio news, but I have just completed a build on a three tube radio and have to tell someone. It is superior to the crystal sets in selectivity and performance by a long shot. I have really started to get into this farther than I expected to. It is like the rifle building in that once you start it continues to eat at you to do more and more. Now for the amplifier and power supply. swamp_thing

DT, seems as though I did see a schematic on something on the lines of radar a while back. I will look around and see if I can find it. I would have to say that about anything can be built, given enough time, money and patience. I have the time, but the rest can be a real show stopper sometimes. My patience is somewhat lacking and I seem to thrive on the gratification that comes quickly. When things really get haywire I find myself working a different project. Of course, I do go back from time to time and solve some of the tough ones. swamp_thing