Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Rick Mathes On Muslims

swamp_thing

The following was sent to me and I did look it up on "Truth or Fiction" Although the people who run that site did contact Rick Mathes and he verified the story to be true, some folks dispute it. It still is worthy of reading I believe.

The Muslim religion in the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States, especially in the minority races!!!

" Allah or Jesus? by Rick Mathes

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their belief systems I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: "Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world. And, that by killing an infidel, which is a command to all Muslims, they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?"

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, "Non-believers!"

I responded, "So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can go to Heaven. Is that correct?"

The _expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. He sheepishly replied, "Yes."

I then stated, "Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr.Stanley ordering Protestants to do the same in order to go to Heaven!"

The Imam was speechless.

I continued, "I also have problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me. Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah who tells you to kill me in order to go to Heaven or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to Heaven and He wants you to be with me?" You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with Rick's way of dealing with the Islamic Imam and exposing the truth about the Muslim's beliefs. I think everyone in the US should be required to read this, but with the liberal justice system, liberal media, and the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely publicized. Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts. This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well known leader in prison ministry."

True? I don't know, but it does show non Muslims where they stand. swamp_thing

I had always been led to believe that was how the Muslim religion worked. But to mention such things makes me insensative and closed minded. That was how it was explained to us on ship back in 1991 in the Persian Gulf, by an intelligent black Marine officer.

At one point, back in the 70's my church was into this peace and love anti war crap.

So I studied Islam, I liked the idea of "holy war".

The Koran commands that Islam be spread, peacefully if possible, by the sword if needed.

All..ALL unbelievers.all must be under the Koran..it is the will of Allah.

Now once Jews or Chistians are conquered, they may if they wish, keep their old out of date Bible, but if they do, they are second class and must pay a special tax and still submit to the social laws of Islam.

A Muslim who dies in spread Islam or its defence goes to Allah for reward.

The maggots in the planes at the WTC, were according the Koran, fighting jahid, so their death was not suicide, which is forbidden, but jahid which is good.

If you are not a "person of the book" a Jew or Christian, you are given the Koran or the sword.

Karl of the sands.

Yes, I too have always been told that this is their belief, and they are indeed trying to carry it out in many places. My reference to whether it is true was the fact of whether Rick Mathes actually handled it this way in the class. As far as the Muslims are concerned, we non Muslims are poison to them and must be destroyed. I have one friend that tries to insist they are a peace loving group, but I wonder how he explains all the times they do things that prove otherwise. swamp_thing

Guest Guest
they are a peace loving group/quote]]

They are a "peaceloving" group or they are surposed to be, but ONLY to brother muslims or "people of the book" who are conquered.

Karl

My theory is look around the globe, where there is war and terrorism there are Muslims. The only places whee this might vary are places like the old USSR that is scattered and financially ruined. And even some of those new countries there have Muslim problems.