Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Stars & Bars Prohibhited

AzRednek

Now let me ask a simple question.

Just what the hell are they going to do to you if you do?

Ever hear of civil disobedience?

The time is right, I would think.

fritz

But...but...that's my heritage! Since we are a kinder, gentler, more personalized culture that caters to everyone's needs...where do they get off banning my heritage?

My ancestors were poor dirt farmers who fought for the Confederacy because it was something they believed in, not because they felt they aught to be able to own somebody.

And now the battle flag is not PC. Gee, I guess we should hoist up a Mexican flag or Nigerian flag instead? They'd probably draw less attention...

Fritz is right. It is time for protest. Something must be done!

Now let me ask a simple question.

Just what the hell are they going to do to you if you do?

The situation at the campground with police at Country Thunder is pathetic. The Sheriff's office can't supply enough manpower and rely on wannabe possee members. They seem to take delight in handcuffing and throwing out people for trivial matters. I was undecided on going all weekend but after the flag issue hit the news, I wont spend a single minute or a dime there. Bet if I went with a Mexican or praise Allah flag I would be protected by the ACLU.

PCism

Every race and culture thinks that it is the best..(except the Japanese..they know that they are the best.) ; )

Why is it only a "Crime if done by white people ?

Power to the people!

Karl X