Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Our Mexican Future

FC

Some picks from Diana West's article-

"But now the debate, at least one side of it, has spilled onto the streets, where alien activists, having festooned themselves in Mexican flags, demand amnesty and rights. This outpouring my be the tangible fusion of every liberal orthodoxy, from multiculturalism to inclusiveness to self-esteem; it's also in-your-face symbolism of the abysmal failure to assimilate, to Americanize, even on the most superficial level, an ever-growing influx of foreign-born millions... the U.S. attracted...rougly 3 million of whom received amnesty ...in 86. Twenty years later, in 06, we see a fourfold increase in that illegal population, now estimatd at 12 million. Rather than break the pattern...Bush wants to grant de facto amnesty again. But then what- another fourfold increase over the next 20 yrs.? That would roughly equal48 million illegal, mainly Hispanic, aliens by 2026. It's not impossible-particularly if we continue to shroud the issue in the irrational silence of taboo, never asking the most basic questions. Such as: Should America plan to become a Hispanic nation? The question is neither racist nor xenophobic, but central to any coherent policy. If the answer is yes, we all might as well salute the red, white, and green. If not, we better call our senators."

My brother wants amnesty, I say we mine the border. My wife said, "Stop!" My brother said, "They'll sue the U.S." I said, "Well, make them better mines so it kills them rather than just blowing off a leg!" Of course, we'll never do that, but it would stop the migration cold.

As I understand it, by today's rates, 48 million illegals would make that roughly 1 in 6 people in this country?

I do not have the answers but something must be done. And soon!