Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Marching Again

fritz

Couldn't help but notice all the illegal immigrant marchers at it again today. Not in my town, because they are too afraid of getting locked up or sent back to Mexico. And also because it is a small town and it would be a waste of their time to march here.

There were many carrying signs that said "We are not criminals". Really? Then I wonder why they are so upset about a proposed bill to uphold the law that is already on the books. I believe that entering this country without documentation is, and has been for a long time, illegal, a crime.

Maybe they are applying a different meaning to the word "criminal". I always thought that was someone who broke the law.

Do you think that all this marching will sway our elected officials to change the law so as to allow criminals free access to this country?

A good question and one that we all need to look at very seriously.

fritz

Logically, it shouldn't make any difference to our illustrious leaders, the folks can't vote. But then who knows what those eight balls might do, their main job is to get reelected, everything else is coincidental.

I guess Democrats would be looking at them as potential future votes, which they would be, if they got legit.

I saw some Mexican in his ghetto'd out pickup driving around the loop today as I was on my way home for lunch - he had the Mexican flag and La Raza flags flying from the bed of his truck.

I gave him the one-fingered salute as show of my support for his cause and appreciation for his taking time to protest. (Said right earlier, but what rights should he really have?)

Guest Uncle Antibeaner

Since these people are NOT citizens of this country, they feel OUR laws should not apply......I agree...but if they are not bound by our laws- they are also not protected by them. None of the rights that are given to citizens by the constitution apply either....so I say they are terrorists bent on destroying our economy and should be penned up at Guantanamo along with the other enemys of this nation!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

Logically, it shouldn't make any difference to our illustrious leaders, the folks can't vote. But then who knows what those eight balls might do, their main job is to get reelected, everything else is coincidental.

I guess Democrats would be looking at them as potential future votes, which they would be, if they got legit.

that part of this equation is one i had not thought of! these illegals can't vote...so what do they hope to accomplish? the leaders of our illustrious nation need to realize that fact, that WE, the TAXPAYERS are the ones that pay their salarys, and WE, the LEGAL CITIZENS of this country are the ones that elect them. hmmm... maybe this is something that someone out there needs to make note of. kinda funny that first i hear of it is from some guys on a gun board... where's the press when we need them?

Guest Uncle Adolf

Since these people are NOT citizens of this country, they feel OUR laws should not apply......I agree...but if they are not bound by our laws- they are also not protected by them. None of the rights that are given to citizens by the constitution apply either....so I say they are terrorists bent on destroying our economy and should be penned up at Guantanamo along with the other enemys of this nation!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!

Put them in camps then gas em!

Guest Uncle Antibeaner

...Ach! Uncle Adolf.....are you crazy? have you seen the price of gas? cheaper to feed and educate them than bus them home or to camps.....make them walk to Gitmo!

Change the laws to prevent the constant flow of money southward.

Change the laws to irradicate bilingual government and make English the official language of government and education in America.

Grant them all citizenship and make them all claim the exact date of their entry into America.

Tally the information and hit them all with back taxes, fees and penalties that were unpaid while they were here illegally.

For the new citizens who cannot pay off their tax debt, draft them all into the armed services and ship them to the Middle East to work off their debt rebuilding Iraq.

Lock down the borders to prevent any from leaving or anymore from entering. Claim the quotas have been met for the next seven years...

I commend you fellows for suggesting answers to this problem (and it is a problem) of how to deal with all the illegal immigrants.

But, I believe BradD hit the nail on the head when he said that the democrats look at them as future voters (and we know how they would vote).

This is also why the republicans, who are so desparately clinging onto power, see them also as future voters (voters that will vote AGAINST them.

It is, at best, a viciuous circle!

And Jason,

"Grant them all citizenship and make them all claim the exact date of their entry into America.'

They (the USA) made my people do that when they came here from Germany. Why the hell can't they do it to these meskins?

fritz