Military Firearm Restoration Corner

New Business Venture

fritz

Yeah, times are getting hard down on the farm, and I have had to enter a sideline business. At least that is what it says in today's newspaper. Some fellows know how to pull a good practical joke---

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/fritz/23.jpg

fritz

Sorry I had to bleep out the phone number, but business has been so brisk that it is overloading my bandwidth.

No website or product samples yet. Word-of-mouth advertising has been enough for now.

However, in the future I may expand and hire additional employees. My son (who is a sales manager for a high-tech company) told me that I would need to turn out 10,000 units a day (and compete against 10,000,000 10 year old kids from China and India.

Since there are no 10 year old Chinese kids around here, that leaves me the option of hiring illegal Mexicans. I'm sure they could do the job, but with INS cracking down on employers more right now, I believe I'll settle for a small-scale operation.

Yes, I know I am passing up the chance of bettering myself (and the lives of some illegal Mexicans), but I have always obeyed the law and don't intend to change now.

I have enough trouble keeping the boys from ATFE off my case.

fritz