Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Message From A Mexican

FC

Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future.

You are old and tired. Leave like beaten rats, you old white people.

It is your duty to die... We are going to take over."

--Augustin Cebada, a Brown Beret protestor,

demanding amnesty for illegal aliens

If the wetbacks can do such a fine job of running things, why do they all want to come up here?

Frankly, I think we should round them all up and send them back home. The illegals shouldn't technically be our problem to deal with...they're here in illegally.

Now then, we Texans took/stole/won this patch of land from the Mexicans far and square. They couldn't defeat us then and and they still cannot truly go head-to-head with us now. This is ours and we ain't budgin'!

I hope they take they rhetoric and choke on it. May they all go to hell so far as I'm concerned. They're not Americans and from the way they're acting, they don't deserve to be.

And I don't say this as just a white guy, I say this as an American who was born here and is damned proud to be here!

Jason,

You don't have to be a white guy to express the same sentiments you did. I have a friend, in his 70's, that is hispanic. His father came here illegally many, many years ago. After he had a family here, they convinced him to go through the process of becoming legal, and he did.

My hispanic friend voices the same attitude towards illegal immigrants as many white guys. He has told me repeatedly that the way to stop (at least slow) the migration is to crack down on the greedy employers who are paying/arranging their jobs here.

He is now retired from an industrial plant, and has told me of many illegals that his company hired while he was employed there. He was legal, payed his taxes that were withheld from his pay. But the illegals would claim about a dozen dependents (in Mexico, although the company never checked) and with those deductions, paid no taxes.

So you see, you don't have to be a white guy to see the wrong that is being done to this country. The legal hispanics see it also. But they are Americans, and I have serious doubts about the fellows that that Brown Beret claims are Americans.

fritz

Fritz,

What you say when you speak of your hispanic friend is true. I work with a fellow who's Mexican by decent. And I will say, he has a far more radical view on this issue than myself. Moreover, he may just be the most conservative person that works in the building.

He flat out resents the manner in which the illegals flaunt their status and demand citizenship. Frankly, I would a little afraid to put him in charge of them for fear of what he might do; he feels that strongly about it.

And, on a seperate but related topic, I happened upon this: Feds Warn Companies Using Illegal Workers

Its about time...

Jason

I agree, it's about time.

Now let's see how much spine they have in their plans to expand. Leave it to people like the senator from Mass-a-Two schitts and they will have trouble getting the funding for the necessary agents.

Why not lend them a few agents from the ATF? Maybe the fellows who were at Ruby Ridge and Waco. They were real gung-ho.

fritz

Subject: Mexifornia, a must read article

IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN/GRANDCHILDREN AND PLAN TO STAY IN AMERICA,YOU HAD

BETTER DAMN WELL READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IS AHEAD FOR

AMERICANS.MEXICANS WANT YOU OUT!

THIS IS SHOCKING

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth

Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go

on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It

is your duty to die . . . Through love of having children, we are going to

take over".

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to

take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're

right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems

to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single

shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging

white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in

our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear.

I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember

187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was

the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every

single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country

. . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go

out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California

State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry

Brown, was also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill

Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't

like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General , "We are practicing 'La

Reconquista' in California."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need to avoid a

white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill

up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream

Mexican leaders.

*** THIS ONE MAKE ME SICK AND MAD AS HELL

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams

met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican

even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National

Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed,

supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched

and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and

after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was

the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries

can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and

government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial privilege.

The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and

immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of

European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end

this practice. It was defeated. Every single Democratic senator except

Ernest Hollings voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian

and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill

Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive

immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed

special privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world

immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon,

Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of

the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know

that Mexico hasNEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the

U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? According to the L.A. Times, Orange

County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members;

98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after

the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are still on

welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal

editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as

stating that Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country

faces."

Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent

over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in

classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and

motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning

materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer

words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants

that came through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They

wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many

immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own

language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand

ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

Simple:

Arrest and charge every member of "La raza' or such groups with treason deport all foreigners and shoot all turncoat citizens.

Arrest every person that employs an illegal and give them 5 years.

Deport every person here unlawfully.

Give every American family that has more than 5 kids a pass on all Federal/ State income tax.

End affirmative action.

Hand Mexico a bill for all past services if they don't pay in 24 hours....Bomb Mexico City.

We have the power...do we have the will?

Karl

I WOULD welcome folks who come here lawfully as long as they become Americans.

bet the Klan, Nazi's and Aryan Brotherhood are loving this stuff.

If refusing to hand over large parts of the USA to foreigners or if refusing to pay for benefits for illegals or

if refusing to die on request so that ''La Reconquista' can take place, makes me a "Nazi"

just call me Von Karl.

I don't buy guilt trips or accept disarming labels.

Herr Von Karl

If they want to come, they can assimilate into our culture. America is a melting pot; I don't mind gaining more good Americans.

If they have any other ideas, f*%^ 'em and feed 'em fish heads. If we can over run the third largest military (Iraq), defeat the 2cd World (USSR), and make the World safe for Democracy (WWII), don't you think we could repel the vermin from the South if we so choose? "We" just haven't made that decision yet.

Pogo the Possum once said, "We have met the enemy, and he is us".

I think we are about to arrive at that same conclusion ourselves. Think about it, they (the invaders) are telling "us" that they (the invaders) are taking over this country. They claim to do so by becoming "us".

Need I say more?

I take comfort in the thought that once they (the invaders) become "us" they will then become their own enemies!

fritz

If they take us over,who'll be paying taxes that pay for their childrens free education and medical care,and food stamps?Why would they want to defeat our life style just to turn this country into one the same as Greasico?They need us real Americans to support them.The politicians have sold us out for the almighty vote and it's our fault for not seeing it coming and not raising enough hell early enough.I voted for George both times,and would again if what he ran against was the best Dems could come up with,but he is such a dissapointment when it comes to immigration and fuel problems,and he can kiss my ass.Peterbilt Motors will do away with a dept. of 25 people,like the fabrication dept.,give the work to some ex-employ with inside connections to start their own little business,they'll hire 25 wets for 6.00 hr,and sell the shitty,no quality parts to us.25 employs loose their 20.00 hr job,and one ex-employ will make a million dollars a year,and 25 wets make 5 times or more money than they could make in mexico,tax free with the Lone Star card for groceries and govt. housing and low interest college and home loans.25 Americans are out looking for 10.00 an hr. jobs that are now starting to hire wets because there is no threat from our lawmakers or Govt..Same as mexico,one rich man and thousands of peons,no in between.Peterbilt(PacCar) just built a huge factory in mexico to build the little 320 trash truck model trucks we are building now here in Tejas,and we currently build 1 a day of the model,and 100 regular Peterbilts.They didn't build a huge factory,twice as big as Dentons,to build a model that only has a build rate of one a day.We figure they'll close down the Nashville plant that is union,and take their 40 trucks a day to mexico,and then we'll be next.I've been with the company long enough to take an early retirement,but oh those poor young folks with families.So so sad.The Piggot family that owns PacCar probably won't be much affected except for having more money to watch over.Sorry pals and gals.I'm a long way from thinking about Mausers right now,but do feel better bitching a little.Jerry

Jerry,

I don't know your plant's status (Union or non-Union) or if you all have a good benefits plan (pension, medical, etc.) I take it you all have at least a plan that pays on medical care and other insurance.

Mrs fritz has brought up the point that it is not the salaries that the local plant workers make, but the cost to the company of the insurance. That is, in her opinion, why American companies are leaving our shores for foreign plants, along with the cheap labor, but mostly because of the decreased cost of insurance and other benefits to the workers in those plants.

I don't like it. I think it stinks. I think that Pogo the Possum said it best many years ago.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.

fritz

Once NAFTA started the writing was on the wall.

Even if you WANT to keep your shop in the USA, the fella down the block, who moves, will undercut your prices and close your doors.

What to keep your jobs? Close NAFTA.

karl

NAFTA (the North American Free Trade Agreement) had a lot to do with plants located here in the USA closing up and moving to other countries, but the trend of cheaper products coming to our shores happened a long time before NAFTA.

I remember the foreign made tractors arriving here long before NAFTA. Long was one of the brands, made in Romania, Belarus was another, from Russian Belarus. There was Zetor, another Romanian/Bulgarian tractor. Then Mahindra, the one from India.

John Deere (one of the oldest American ag companies) began having their low-end tractors, the ones less than 100 hp, made in France and Germany. I have one made in 1991 with a French engine and a German cab.

Ford did the same, their smaller tractors were being made in Europe. This was before NAFTA. So was the invasion of foreign autos arriving. And selling, because they were better built, even though costing more sometimes.

So, there are reasons other than NAFTA that caused foreign competition/merging with American companies.

NAFTA was largely responsible for the profusion of products with the words "hecho en Mexico". Products that span the horizon, ranging from medical products to auto parts. From surgical gowns to spark plugs.

Yep, made in Mexico. Thanks to NAFTA.

I still like my John Deere with the French engine and German cab, but when I buy a part for it at the dealer (and it says Bosh or whatever) I pay Deerely.

fritz

fritz,we do have insurance,but my son and younger brother have bought it on their own for the same price per month as I pay, while the truck factory in Nashville has free coverage,but they are union,so I figure we pay theirs too!The same truck model that's going to be built in Mexico was built there about 20 years ago,and the quality was so crappy and the taco benders were so slow and hard to motivate,they moved the trucks to our plant,and the orders for them exploded when folks found out how good they were after being American made.Remember when you saw something with MADE IN JAPAN on it ment it was cheap junk?Jerry

No one here is being called anyone names... The Situation is ready made for certain groups in this country to take advantage of. All sides the the spectrum.

I just plan to take care of my "tribe". Vote how I feel and be a witness of what happens in this country.

In my view I see two kinds of voters. One kind votes with a vision for what they would like this country to be like when their children and grandchildren grow up. They vote with a mission to maintain values and freedoms that have meant something in their lives, that they would like to see carried into the future, even if it might cost them something. The other kind of voter votes with their hand out, GIMME SOMETHING TODAY, who cares about tomorrow. I am a union member, but will never be a good one as the democrat utopia looks a lot like my personal hell to me. I fly a Bush/Cheney sticker right next to an Eagle, Globe, and Anchor on the bumper on my car. I get plenty of comments from the GIMMEs on construction sites. Seldom are my reasons for my convictions well received, but I never needed to be popular in my beliefs. Sadly it looks like we now have more GIMMEs slithering across our doorstep everyday. I am just glad that it still gets far below zero up her in Minnesota. We have an influx, but only the hardy ones.

And all the time I thought Iowa was heaven.

From what you say, Minnesota is heaven. At least in the aspect that you are being spared the mass invasion from Mexico.

Still, while I do not like to compare myself to an illegal immigrant, that cold climate is (for now) shielding you from the Mex. I am sure you have a lot of legal immigrants up there, that came from the colder countries of Europe back when they declared themselves citizens.

Maybe you ought to pray that our government (in all it's infinite wisdom) will continue to spare you from the invasion us down here in the warmer climes are experiencing.

If you continue to support the party, that has brought us down here this plague, you can expect them in your neighborhood soon.

I schitt you not.

fritz

Well I would trade our current President for his father. I believe that his generation would be less likely to consider granting citizenship to those illegally in this country. Just as Jimmy Carter would probably consider certain acts to be sex. I wish there was a viable 3rd party. Heck, we voted an All-Star wrestler in as govenor up here. It just seems that the parties are migrating to extremes, leaving the middle open to someone who can be for the majority of the people. But I fear having an Al Gore, Kerry, hillary clinton, or John McCain. Without second amendment rights the rest are living on borrowed time. Plus if they had their way the only deer hunting I'd ever be able to do, is with my car.

They're in my neighborhood. I hope they're legal, but I suspect many aren't. The people here are good folks as far as I can tell. They seem very family-oriented, which I think we should all be.

I do agree that those coming here illegally are a problem. It appears that this is a difficult problem for a relatively free society to solve. The problem of sectors of our economy that are dependent on these people as a labor force needs to be resolved before any meaningful progress will be made. People are all the same - they will find a way of taking advantage of opportunity. I think that you're right that Republicans are probably going to be soft on people trying hard to improve their lives by being productive. I don't agree that Democrats are going to be more effective at resolving this (or any other) problem.

"It's not at all about who gets what vote, it's about continuing a system of laws that has allowed America to become, among many other things, a place immigrants want to come to. And it's about admitting immigrants in a coherent, orderly, legal manner, with an eye first to what America needs." —Peggy Noonan ++ "Immigrants in past centuries came here to become Americans, not to remain foreigners, much less to proclaim the rights of their homelands to reclaim American soil, as some of the Mexican activist groups have done... Today, immigrant spokesmen promote grievances, not gratitude, much less patriotism." —Thomas Sowell

I completely agree with the sentiments of the quotes, especially those of Thomas Sowell - he's a very good thinker and I respect his opinion a great deal.

The problem I see is that we're spending too much time focusing on people who are trying to improve their lives by actually working. These people aren't well-educated and don't understand immigration laws or paperwork or embassies, they only know that if they can make it a few hundred miles North that their families will be better fed and educated. I don't think that too many of us would let a few hundred miles keep us from better providing life's essentials to our family. I'm not saying that this is the right thing to do, only that I understand to some extent the motivation behind it.

The basis of our current problems (as I see it) is two-fold: 1) attractive employment is being illegally offered by Americans with little incentive not to offer it and; 2) there is a very vocal group of ethnic Americans who are legally here but for reasons I don't understand believe that they should not try to assimilate into mainstream American culture - hence the resistance to learning English, proliferation of Chicano Studies programs in Universities, etc.

The Democratic Party is looking for any way to impinge on the prestige of the current administration, and isn't above inciting class and racial strife to get there (they never have been). Who is organizing the million Mex marches? It isn't Republicans.

What I'm trying to get at is that the disturbing quote that started this thread isn't that of a migrant farm worker in California or North Carolina, or a day laborer in Arizona - those people are too busy trying to take care of their families to be worried about "La Raza". It's those who are Americans and feel a sense of entitlement due to their recent genetic background and hope that this can relieve them of their responsibility to work for a living that are causing the political trouble. They need to shut up, get the job that they are legally entitled to, and try to contribute to our American society. To solve the separate problem of illegal immigration, only making it more difficult to offer illegals gainful employment will curtail the difficult situation in our Southwest.