Military Firearm Restoration Corner

California Has Happy Cows

fritz

Have you seen the commercial (paid for by the state of California I presume)?

They claim to have the happiest cows there. I'm not sure exactly what product of the cow that this commercial is promoting. My simple farm boy thinking is that it has to be either milk, cheese, or ice cream.

mrs fritz mentioned one other product of the cow, but I won't mention it here. This is supposed to be a friendly forum.

I can see why the cows in California are happy. They pay no taxes, they get free food and water, they get free veterinary care, they are even considered sacred in some countries.

I guess if they ever found themselves being predjudiced against, they could always go to India. They, being simple bovines, might find this task hard to achieve. But I am sure there will be a coyote, or greedy employer in another country that is going to welcome them with open arms.

Do you see where this is leading up to?

The cows in California have nothing on the millions of illegal Mexicans here right now. In fact they are probably outnumbered by the Mexicans right now.

I'd bet money on it.

fritz

Guest Uncle Muir

UHH Jimro.......you need to look again, them ain't cows in Califoreigna is sending to congress......they are the backsides of horses! but from a distance they could resemble happy cows I suppose.

Them cows ought to be happy...there has been so much cannabis smoke exhaled in that state to permanently soak the earth with residue so that eating the grass is the same as smoking the grass......"Hey...like uh Bossy man......pass me that ......uh.....fescue doobie!