Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Enough ..time To Stand Like Men ..or Learn Spanish

karlunity

I understand that the illegals and the liberals are having a protest on May 1st.

Enough..I call on all Americans

to counter-protest.

Stay home ...buy nothing on April 30th.

Stand like men or learn to say "Si patrone".

Write or call your Congress people.

Pass it on

Karl

Guest The other "Karl"

Those folks are just celebrating a fine old communist party tradition...."MAY DAY" in honour of the brave struggle against the capitalistic filth that still promote individual freedoms.

"Stay home ...buy nothing on April 30th."

That will be easy for me. I plan to be in Austin all day the 29th, and return home by midnight (hopefully). So I will be sleeping late and staying home the 30th.

Going back to a post that FC made the other day concerning the Texas concealed carry law, it (the old law) seems to spell out the definintion of a "traveler" as someone who spends the night on the road during his/her trip. I fail to see why someone who prefers to make a long trip and return home the same day (after driving 400 miles) is not considered a "traveler".

So, under the old law I would not be considered a "traveler" by traveling to Austin and returning the same day (if I make it home before midnight). But I hope I read it correctly that this law is been changed (at least someone is trying to change it).

Sorry to hijack the post on staying home and not buying on April 30th, I plan on doing just that. And since I'll be out of Austin by the 1st, I doubt if I'll encounter any marchers/protestors.

That will keep me out of trouble, hopefully.

fritz

The counter protesters here in Phoenix are saying to spend liberally and shop on May 1st the day of the so-called immigrant march and boycott. I finally had to break down and go to Home Depot. I refuse to shop there untill they really do something about all the illegals hanging around their parking lot. I planted a lawn and Lowes doesn't sell just plain-jane grass seed, Home Depot does. I bought the fertilizer and sprinkler heads at Lowes. Hated to do it but went to Home Depot for the seed. I let the cashier know how I felt about the wets in the parking lot and she replied, I'll let the manager know". Likely the same responce given to everyone.