Military Firearm Restoration Corner

More Fun Than Shootin..?!

karlunity

I have this old game called "Panzer Commander" I got it years ago at a discount store.

I have always made fun of grown menwho played computer games...But I am hooked.

I love rollin down the road in Russia shootin everything in sight!!!!

Hell, I don't even have to clean the guns when I am done.

Karl

I probably have most of the famous golf courses in the world right here on golf games CDs. It gives me an edge when I watch a major tournament being played on one of these. I also love the music in the prelude on Pebble Beach. Maybe someday I will play that course. Well, after my well comes in. They do allow the public to play there if they have an appointed time (and can afford the fees).

I don't play the golf games on computer much anymore, in fact I have even cut back a bit on playing the real game. Hitting a ball off bare, hard concrete ground, has dulled my interest in the game. But the rains have came, and it is beginning to be fun again.

I played today with a fellow who was in my winning foursome on friday eve, along with two hispanic friends. I lost. But it was still fun. You can only play good golf when your mind is not distracted by problems of the world.

Hopefully someday my mind will be freed of all the troubles of the world, and I will shoot my age.

It's getting closer (the age that is).

fritz