Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Truth Or Nut Case?

Sailormilan2

I like the idea of preparing to have pills in people's hands in 48 hr.

The gun confiscation idea is another story.

Being armed should always being a priority. During a crisis it becomes a necessity.

I believe half what I see and nothing I read. I chock this up to someone propounding something they are trying to justify - rather like starting with the answer and working backwards till you have the question that suits it.

I'll give some creadance to the conspiracy theorists out there but I won't accept their ideas emasse. Government entities can really put forth some effort, but none of them have ever struck me as being especially efficient in how they go about it.

I think it is more than just someone smoking something. My God! This, combined with report of a weird disese in Texas, has to be associated with the moon phase (the nuts are all dropping out of the trees).

Let me say this---pastors may be trained to offer psychological help to folks like those who went through Katrina (or the other disasters that anyone can dream up) but that might just be a good thing. Maybe it will keep psychopaths from running around and crying "Wolf" (or "fire" in a theatre).

And killing others.

fritz