Military Firearm Restoration Corner

The Rains Have Come!

fritz

Strange, I posted this once and I was listed as aguest and I guess it didn't post. If it appears twice, then it just shows how happy I am.

The burn ban was still on in my county, but last night I lit 'er up in defiance of it. It burned real good until the frog strangler hit. The guage has run over once already, and soon all the stock tanks will run over. It is a sight to behold.

I know it was that fire, along with all the shooting I did yesterday. As long as I can keep the non-believers away, it will rain. I just remembered it has been 25 years since I bought a new fishing pole, coincided with the time I began buying up rifles.

Well, tomorrow I am going to go out and buy a new fishing rod and reel. The money that I finally got out of an oil company (due for two years) will more than pay for that and more. When I drove down to the stock tanks and saw all that water pouing in, I got the urge to fish again. Besides I already have too many guns.

May your day be as joyous as mine.

fritz

You need to get a few smoke particles up in the air to get the rain drops to form. I suggest doing a bunch of shooting. Black powder should work a little faster but due to the lag between shots it may be a wash.