Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Getting Shop In Shape

swamp_thing

Have been working off and on now for a few months on the shop so that I had a better place for the projects and have finally gotten it about finished up. As it stands now it is about 188 sq. ft. of shop area and 96 sq ft of storage. I have gotten the shop area air conditioned as well. Sure is nice to have a good place to work in for a change. Too hot on those summer days in Georgia without the ac. It has kept me somewhat busy so I really haven't been getting any posting done. Still checking in each day though. swamp_thing

I know what you mean Mr. Swamp.I've been remodeling a house and am close to being done enough to get started on my workshop.I have a 45x55 barn that's got to be overhauled,and it has a room 15x16 with a concrete floor that I'm going to make into my Mauser room.It's already wired,but that needs re-doing to,and then I'm going to insulate the walls,and cover them with waffer board.I gotta hunt up an A/C,but already have a wood burning stove.Oh ya,it's about 100 yards from the house.Jerry