Military Firearm Restoration Corner

So True- Iraq And The Troops

FC

"No other military force in history has been so tightly limited in its defensive actions. And probably no other military force has been sufficiently disciplined to maintain such restrictive rules in the heat of combat. God bless our troops." —Tony Blankley ++ "For the anti-war left, hatred of the president is the filter through which all information flows. It has created a 'conventional wisdom' that nothing good is happening in Iraq and even if it is, inevitable defeat awaits the United States when it must ultimately withdraw, leaving chaos behind." —Cal Thomas

My wife's son, a Marine MP in Iraq made comments on life in the summer in Iraq. He said his feet are red from athlete's foot. Tinactin doesn't help. He feels like he needs three showers a day, and always feels like a pig. He doesn't want to go back to Fallujah because of the mortars. That's war- it isn't John Wayne leading the charge, it's 125 degrees, nasty dust, nasty weather, nasty body, and nasty enemies.

I'm sending him some other stuff for athlete's foot, and jock itch, which he doesn't need to tell me is a problem.