Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sterling Pistol's

swamprat

Has or does any one else enjoy the out of production Sterling pistol's. I have had a few in the past and just recently aquired 2 model 302's. These are little pocket 22's. Super well made,easy to take down, and above all well made. I really think the reason the company went bottoms up was a refussel to do it on the cheap. I really have enjoyed ownership of these gun's in the past! And I am super pleased with these new little guy's. Do you all like them or hate them?

Swamprat

Has or does any one else enjoy the out of production Sterling pistol's. I have had a few in the past and just recently aquired 2 model 302's. These are little pocket 22's. Super well made,easy to take down, and above all well made. I really think the reason the company went bottoms up was a refussel to do it on the cheap. I really have enjoyed ownership of these gun's in the past! And I am super pleased with these new little guy's. Do you all like them or hate them?

Swamprat

Friend of mine had one and found it is very paticular on the brand of ammo. Some brands would just jam on a regular basis and others would fly right through. Sorry I can't recall the good brands but there was a recomended list with the manual that came with it. Problem is that was nearly 20 years ago and the recomended ammo may have changed. If you don't have an original manual you might find something in a net search.