Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Arrests Of Illegals Way Down (who'd've Thunk It?)

FC

From Investor's Business Daily

Arrests of illegal workers down

Workplace enforcement of immigration law dropped dramatically after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, the GAO told a Senate panel. Arrests of illegal workers fell from 2,849 in 1999 to 445 in 2003. Intentto-fine notices issued to employers for knowingly hiring illegal aliens dropped from 417 to three. The number of full-time officials tasked with work site enforcement fell from 240 to 90.

Guest Guest_Dr.Hess_*

So, 240 government employees can only find ten illegal aliens each? Over what, a year or five years? I think I could do better than that just driving down town in any NW AR city or walking through wally world.

It is insane. There is a reason they have let 10-20 _million_ illegal aliens in. I don't know what it is, but it was deliberate. It may have involved SS tax and income tax, as I have stated previously.

Dr.Hess

Guest Guest_karlunity_*
It is insane. There is a reason they have let 10-20 _million_ illegal aliens in. I don't know what it is, but it was deliberate. It may have involved SS tax and income tax, as I have stated previously.

Dr. Hess

Simple...money.

Cheap labor and lower wages.

As an extra added benefit, it helps to prevent a revolution in Mexico that, especially with NAFTA, would be bad for business.

Sure the La race nuts have an hand in it and the one world types, but it comes down to money.

If our "betters" did not want the border open, it would be closed.

If you think the Fed cannot enforce the laws it wants to, don't pay your tax or commit a "hate crime" and see how quickly your friendly neighborhood fed is at your door.

Karl

Alberto Gonzales, the US Atty. General, was on Hannity. Sounded like a nice guy who is a liar and a politician. He supports the comprehensive immigration plan, and says that the amnesty is not amnesty, and there would be a penalty associated with their being here illegally. LIES! Now police departments are saying they will not turn over illegals, saying it is a Federal problem. This country is crazy.