Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Put My Two Week Noticed In Thursday

spec4 e4

swamp_thing, not yet, we have to pay off some bills first then we will be moving in about 9-12 months from now. Looking forward to it. Like to help me move. LOL. Seem that when I need help there is no one to be found, and when they need help, I am always around. I guess it is just bad luck with friends. I manages to to my Stack-On 45 gunsafe in the mobile homet last weekend with the help from next door. FC, yes, it is an relief that I am leaving Heartless. But I am going to Swift. They will see what an good driver can do. :)

I will keep in touch, I have the net out there as well as home.

spec.4

spec4, if not for the rods and screws that have become an unwelcomed part of my lower back I would be on the list for helping you move. Unfortunitely they do tend to stop a fellow from doing the lifting thing. The chance to see an old part of my younger days would have otherwise made the trip all worthwhile. Side note to this is if anyone is faced with spinal surgeries and you can possibly avoid them by any means, take the advice given and make that a very last resort. Having had five, with only one sucessful on my neck, I would never again do it. Now I know there are some that have good results, but the odds are not in your favor on it. swamp_thing

swamp_thing, I can understand. It has been an week, and they are playing with me. They have sent me to Smyrna, De. and first it was the weather that keep me from moving and now it an drop number that I need to drop this trailer at Wal-Mart. Not to happy. I be lucky if I see 1450 miles this week, that is about 1000 miles less then the norm.

spec.4

Well, I got my chain yank this week, I will be luck to see an paycheck. I only got three runs in this week. And they sent me to De. which I can not make it back to Elkridge, Md. So last night I got an run down to Richmond and after being unld, I return to the yard and turn in my truck. I tell you I was not happy. Give them an two week notice and they yank on my chain. I move going to the new company up by an week. Everything work out.

spec.4