Military Firearm Restoration Corner

My Latest Project "fritz Special"

AzRednek

Expecting another Mauser picture?? To hot to do any shooting so I had to settle for second best and supports Fritz's beef industry. No second rate chicken on my grill!!!

IPB Image

She wanted her's destroyed by cooking it two steps below worn boot leather and even went as far as leaving the blue cheeze chunks I put in her salad!!! I just couldn't bring myself to cook such a thing of beauty to well done. She didn't attempt to ruin it even more buy pouring any ketchup on it but covered up that hint of garlic I seared into it with some A-1. God must have been asleep at the wheel when he designed women's taste buds.

He is on his good behavior knowing there are two Porterhouse bones for desert tonight. At least one of the bones will have some red meat left on it. He even got the left over blue cheeze chunks in his dog food, nothing going to waste.

IPB Image

My congratulations on an excellent choice of fare to put on the grill.

Even pork is better than that nasty word beginning with "C".

Reminds me of the trucker/golfer we have here at the club. He is a long-haul trucker that transports (if that is the word for it) chicken for Tyson. He made a comment today about farmers (cowmen) and their cattle. I wanted to, but held my breath, to tell him that once the bird flu hits the country he will have to either transport beef or go broke. The choice is his.

Since his roots are in Canada, I sorta expected this of him.

fritz