Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Happy 4th

sonic1

Time to load-up some blanks in the black powder pistolas!

I think I need to make a black powder cannon specifically for the 4 th of July. I wonder if its possible to shoot fireworks out of this type of cannon (of course it is)! I need to look into how to make fireworks too.

Hopefully I'll be better prepared next year.

You guys have fun without unintentionally blowing something up.

"I need to look into how to make fireworks too."

I don't think I would do that, make them, because of the ever present ATFE. But you could do it with the necessary permits.

Let's see, there would be the permit required by the feds for a manufacturer of explosives. Then there would be the local ordinances to obey. Hell, you can't even possess fireworks in certain areas. Just acquiring the necessary ingredients would make you suspect.

No sir, I'll just shoot my AK-47 until it gets too hot to handle.

fritz

I will begin my 4th of July celebration by drinking a shot of whiskey to all our vets; fore without you all, my celebration would not be possible.

That said, I through a big blowout every year on the 4th. This year, we will have 40lbs of beef brisket and a fried turkey, (probably) $500 worth of fireworks, and a couple beers.

I try to have two big get-to-gethers a year - New Years and the 4th - and I always have to get a leaf blower and dust pan to clean up after the 4th!!!

Yall don't eat too much, drink too much, and be well when you're back at work @ 8:00 AM on the 5th...

May God bless our troops and everone who's made it possible for me to celebrate our independence from those tyrannical Englishmen!

Jason