Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Thought I Stop By And Say Hello There

spec4 e4

I have been with the new company for about two weeks now, but things has not been going good. The recruiter said an few things to get us in and was not true. Oh well, no big deal, used to that. They tried to give me an death trap, refused that one and give me an 2006 Volvo to drive down the road. We blew an inner wheel seal Monday morning and it was in the shop and fix. Now we were home and waiting to go back on Thursday for the truck and get going again.

spec.4

Hey Spec good to hear from you! I been wondering how you were makin' out as a swifty?Glad to here you managed to hold out for a decent tractor.How about training your wife,you gettin' to do that ?Hang in there buddy I hear since Jerry Moyers is gone the new managment is really trying to make some improvements ,hope so... Jim

Yes, I have been training my wife as an driver. She is not that bad, just an few problems that needs to be work out. We have talked about it and give it nine months and see how it work out and if we like it. But that is in nine months. Things are going not to bad, just an few small problems on Swift end. But we are working thru it.

spec.4

Hang in there. I start my new job in two weeks and I'm excited and nervous. My last job was so boring I'm afraid I forgot how to work.