Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I'm Stopping By To Say "hi" Too!

Emul8

Hello all!

I just checked the last time I was here when I logged on to the forum and it said that I was last here on April 19th, 2006!

Wow! A lot has happened in the past 3 months...the most significant of which is that I have moved to New Mexico! I've been here since the middle of May.

Ironically, even as amazingly gun-friendly as this state is, given my "escape" from CA, I haven't been to a local gun range yet...in fact, I have yet to pull a lot of my guns out of storage, if you can believe that.

Thus far, I have met a few amateur gunsmiths and a smattering of firearms instructors so we can converse about all sorts of gun-related matters, which seems to act as a placebo for the moment. Still, it's just not the same as being able to get out there with a beloved rifle and just plink away!

I have yet to check back on a lot of the posts here from the past 3+ months, so I'll have to rely on you folks to tell me what's new and exciting in your lives...I hope everyone is well and I look forward to catching up on stuff here...as long as I stay away from the "Fightin' Words" forum anyway! LOL!

Emul8,

Welcome to the better half of America (glad you got out of Kali).

You know, the place ain't been the same without you, especially that Fightin' Forum. LOL!

Good to hear from you.

fritz

Guest Guest

Well howdy there Emy! I've been wondering if your were in the middle of the big move.Gosh Allmighty it's good hearing from you.Now if we can just find out where ShooterTom is.Jerry

Thanks for the welcome back y'all!

I have finally legitimized myself somewhat and have returned to the workforce here in the county. I am telling you, it's hard trying to re-adjust to a standard daily grind after being my natural night-creaturely self for so many years.

Therefore, I probably won't be by to post as much as I used to, but perhaps I can try to make more of an impact with the posts I DO add. It's an idea anyway!

I'll be back...that's a promise and a "threat"! LOL!