Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Trans-texas Corridor Will Determine Governor Winner

fritz

This is something that all you Texas fellows already know, but it is about the biggest issue Texas has faced in it's governor race in many years. And it should be on your mind when you vote in November.

The Trans-Texas Corridor is a brainchild of a brainless person known as Rick Perry. How he ever got to be our governor in the first place can only be attributed to his hanging on to GW's coattails.

He was, before governor, our agriculture secretary. Now, that is why it is even harder to see why this ignorant person is supporting a huge catastrophe (and that is what his opponents agree on).

Jason, I hear you are backing Kinky, and he has said he will kill it on his first day in office. But so have said the other two---Grandma and Bell.

I know it may be hard to swallow for a Texan today to support a Democrat (Bell). That is why I am supporting Grandma, simply because she has the most realistic chance of beating Perry. I only fear that many Texans will not vote for an independant like her or Kinky.

But Jason, a vote for Kinky is a vote taken away from the one person who can both stop this catastrophe to our rural land and beat the fundillo who wants it to happen.

Some "agriculture secretary" he was! He was nothing but a power-grabbing politician all along.

This time, I hope and pray he chose the wrong choice to advance his power-grabbing.

fritz