Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Sex With A Cowboy

fritz

Subject: Trip to the Lone Star State

Ah yes-- Sex with a Cowboy

Prior to her trip to Texas, Buffy (a New Yorker) confided to her co-workers she had three goals for her trip to the Lone Star State:

1. She wanted to taste some real

Texas Bar-B-Que.

2. She wanted to take in a bona fide rodeo. And..

3. She wanted to have sex with a real cowboy.

Upon her return, the girls were curious as to how she fared.

"Let me tell you, they have a tree down there called a Mesquite and when they slow cook that brisket over that Mesquite, it's ooooh so good. The taste is unbelievable!

"And I went to a real rodeo.Talk about athletes...those guys wrestle bulls! They ride horses at a full gallop, then jump off the horses and grab the bull by the horns and throw them to the ground! It is just incredible!" They then asked,

"Well tell us, did you have sex with a real cowboy?"

"Are you kidding? When I saw the outline of the condom they carry in the back pocket of their jeans, I changed my mind!"

fritz

Heck, I remember way back in High School, every male wearing jeans had one of those "condom" rings, well, except for the stoners.

My wife got the joke, she loved it.

We couldn't carry it at school because the teachers would either keep hitting you up for it if they dipped or would make you eat the whole can if you didn't.

We couldn't carry it at school because the teachers would either keep hitting you up for it if they dipped or would make you eat the whole can if you didn't.

Sounds like my shop teacher. Always wanted a pinch. He was a good guy. Hell, now they don't even offer shop. We even had a smoking area. Now, they shoot you on sight if you lit up. Damn, what a mess this world has become.

Man o man! Shop class and the FFA were to only two things that made life worth living while I was in high school. In the mornings we would all gather back in the shop before school and hang out till it was time for class. Sometimes the teachers would come out and visit, sometimes not, but we all had fun. My shop teachers were by far the coolest guys that have ever taught me anything (and they taught me a lot) and I always figured that if I ever decided to go into teaching, I would want to be a shop teacher like them.

I did horticulture in the FFA and worked out in our greenhouse a lot. But I also took a lot of welding/ag mechanics type classes and got to play with fire!!! There was also a wood shop next door that I spent half a semester in repairng the bench pins for my art teacher.

Those were the days!!

(And we could even get away with smoking cigarettes back behind the shop as long as the administrators didn't catch you. All my shop teachers figured it correctly - the dippin' and smoking was just little phase and 90% of us grew out of it...)

Being a humble Yankee : )

it took me a while to get that one.

My best teachers were history teachers.

As long as you could prove your point, they did not go ape if you disagreed.

karl

I agree with Jason,

Vo-Ag (FFA) was my favorite class, and I also was a pretty good typist. I could keep up with the girls in the class (typing that is).

Our Ag teacher taught us everything from planting grain to shop skills like welding. I later used this start to go to a two-year welding school after high school. While I never enjoyed math classes, I did pick up enough to be very good at drafting and blueprint reading.

But the most important thing that my Vo-Ag teacher taught us was to be a good person. He was the devil himself if he caught you picking on another kid. He trusted us with the use of his pickup truck to go into town for supplies, etc. and we had many field trips after school--dove stews, etc.

The best thing was that in my senior year he was promoted to principal. There never was a problem, no need for a note from my dad, when I missed a day of school because he knew that I was out in the field planting corn for my dad.

Do those kind of teachers still exist?

Maybe they do, but the damned State of Texas now restricts them from those kind of bonding things we enjoyed.

"All my shop teachers figured it correctly - the dippin' and smoking was just little phase and 90% of us grew out of it...)"

Yes, and you know what, most did outgrow it. These were farm boys, and you have to remember that. On the other hand, if heavy handed tactics were used on them a lot more would have rebeled and do it just to spite the teacher.

Take me back to Mayberry!

fritz