Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Link To A Really Good Bolt Handle Welding Tutorial

Doble Troble

That's Jack Belk's site. He taught me to weld handles and polish (with stones). Well, my welding instructor taught me to weld but Jack helped with handles. He has many good pics.

Z,

I was thinking it might have been you. I guess it makes sense that it's your mentor's site.

It's really well done, and a great example of the spirit of helping others learn that you demonstrate so well here. Did Jack Belk teach you that too?

Z,

I was thinking it might have been you. I guess it makes sense that it's your mentor's site.

It's really well done, and a great example of the spirit of helping others learn that you demonstrate so well here. Did Jack Belk teach you that too?

Thanks DT, he and others have helped me and asked that I do so in return. Which I'm only too happy to do because it means I've learned something along the way. Sharing is the only investment that I've gotten decent returns on.

Be sure to check out the other essays he's done. Lots of good pics and even without dialog you can figure what he is doing.