Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Well,i Guess Enlisted We Are All Dumb Sobs..we L

karlunity

Kerry said what the Libs think of us.

Any one who fights for this nation is, in their opinion, a dumb sob.

"Kerry then told the students that if they were able to navigate the education system, they could get comfortable jobs - 'If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq,' he said to a mixture of laughter and gasps."

karl

No one is looking down on enlisted folks,but they're laughing their ass off at that horseheaded for running his mouth.Air raid warnings would have been going off if a Republican had said something that stupid.Ed Kennedy and John Kerry,what shinning stars they are! Jerry

You know, the public trust rate for the military is 76%

If you exclude LA, Chicago, New York, and Washington D.C. the rate of trust goes above 90%.

The public trust rate for Congress is less than 20%.

I guess if Kerry were trustworthy he'd have retired from the Navy....

Jimro

Guest U.S.SFC_RET

Now don't fret. We all know what happens when they need enlisted to do the killing. They will come and get you to do it. Case in point, Gulf war one when they sent in command to set up next to the border. Didn't have enough enlisted they say. You could have heard them screaming and crying all the way back to Washington. "We need Enlisted here now! We need people to do the killing!.

C. W. U.S. Army Retired.

P.S. Be proud of who you are.

This is a letter written by a marine in response to Kerry's insult on them. Enjoy and repost if you feel

the notion:

Yesterday John Kerry said, "You know education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well, and if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq"

So I wrote him a letter:

I am a Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. I am currently on my second tour in Iraq, a tour in

which I volunteered for. I speak Arabic and Spanish and I plan to tackle Persian Farsi soon. I have a

Bachelors and an Associates Degree and between deployments I am pursuing an M.B.A. In college

I was a member of several academic honor societies, including the Golden Key Honor Society. I

am not unique among the enlisted troops. Many of my enlisted colleagues include lawyers, teachers,

mechanics, engineers, musicians and artists just to name a few. You say that your comments were

directed towards the President and not us. If we were stupid Senator Kerry, we might have believed

you.

I am not a victim of President Bush. I proudly serve him because he is my Commander and Chief.

If it was you who was President, I would serve you just as faithfully. I serve America Senator Kerry,

and I am also providing a service to the good people of Iraq. I have not terrorized them in the middle

of the night, raped them or murdered them as you have accused me of before. I am doing my part to

help them rebuild. My role is a simple one, but important. You see Senator Kerry, like it or not, we

came here and removed a tyrant (who terrorized Iraqis in the middle of the night, and raped them

and murdered them). And we have a responsibility to see to it that another one doesn't take his

place. The people of Iraq are recovering from an abusive relationship with a terrible government

and it's going to take some time to help them recover from that. We can't treat this conflict like a

microwave dinner and throw a temper tantrum because we feel like it's taking too long.

Senator Kerry, you don't have to agree with this war. You don't have to say nice things about those

of us who choose to make sacrifices for the rights of every American rather than sit back and simply

feel entitled to it. But please Senator Kerry, if you're going to call me a stupid murdering rapist, stick

by what you say. Don't tell me that I misunderstood or that you would never insult a veteran because

you're one, too. Having been there and done that does not give you a free pass to insult me.

My suggestion for you, Senator Kerry, is to remember that your speeches are recorded, and broadcast

to us simpletons over here. You may want to write down what you want to say before you say it, maybe

have somebody look at it before you say it and tell you what others might hear. Remember that we

can't read your mind, if there are any misinterpretations in what you say, it's because you didn't

communicate clearly.

Good luck to you Senator Kerry, if nothing else it's always entertaining to watch you try and climb

out of the holes that you constantly dig for yourself.

Sincerely,

Somebody who is watching his daughter grow up in photographs so that you can have the right to say

whatever you want about him.