Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Rough Life

FC

I have an assignment to Hawaii next summer for three years. Guess I'll have to use my coping skills.

I've read gun laws are horrible there, so those will stay here. Kind of cramped compared to SD, NE, and TX. Wife's happy though. Hey, beats Iraq!

I can think of a lot of places worse than Hawaii

Iraq comes to mind. And there are others, many others, that are worse.

Have fun,

fritz

shoot the pigs and the goats... watch out for the chickens... apparently chickens are protected or something. had a co worker visit over there and he said all these chickens were just running around... weird?

Just a brief reminder to the gaseous chanticleer----remember that in order to make Hawaiian music, all you need do is combine beans and pineapples (in your diet).

You are a natural for it. Give Hawaii some more music.

fritz

Music makers for me are 'maters, beans, black-eyed peas, and soda. I have no clue what would happen if I had them all at one sitting!

People are coming out of the woodwork saying they are coming to Hawaii. Gee, haven't even gotten orders yet!

My understanding, probably outdated, was that it was handguns they frowned upon. Seems rifles were ok. Lots of pig hunting. I think even goat or was it sheep? Fishing is great.

Maybe I need to take up fishing.

I think you have to take your gun within one day and register it at the police department.

Wonder how hard or expensive it is to piggy hunt?

It is kind of hard to think of being confined on an island ten miles across.

Tony,now would be a great time to buy a bow,and maybe blackpowder guns aren't so resticted.Bowhunting pigs sounds like a blast.I saw a hunting show a while back where they were hunting turkeys there on one of the islands.A friends brother lives there and is a big goat hunter.Has been for lots of years.Jerry