Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Bce, Ce

FC

I swear.....I am beginning to think that if the preponderance of western peoples continue on in their crusade to obliterate the name of Jesus Christ from memory........it might behoove a man to become a Muslim.......at least they have some balls!

Can anyone tell me what Jesus Christ did that was so repugnant to these nuts? I will admit that there have been countless acts of cruelty done in his name...BUT NOT BY HIM! The obliteration of his name and then the discontinuance of his creed has to be a concerted organized effort on the part of some single entity someplace.........does it take a genius to guess the identity? The name has changed....but the plan is always the same.........

If you are going to remake the social order, you must change every root that anchor's it.

Now the foe knows that violent revolution has no chance in America, so since the 1930's they have taken the "long march through the institutions of the West".

Remove religion, the family and the nation and you create a vacuum that the "party can fill".

The one world, would be, elites have never left, they have just changed names.

If you aspire to the Lordship, you gotta have serfs.

Hell, why do you think the "elite" hate guns so much?

It has nothing to do with "Crime" or "protecting children".

An armed serf is not a serf, he is a freeman and a danger to the slave master.

Gotta disarm the serf than forge his guns into manacles.

Victory is found in the mind, use his ideals against him.

Demand perfection and when he shows himself to be imperfect, use his pride to confuse and trap him.

Old as Egypt.

Karl