Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Luck With The M38 Sweedat Last.

CSANSO

I have had luck with my sweed finally. I have tryed a few bullets and a bunch of powders and finally found a load that shoots about an inch. Using hornady 140 grain interlocks and 48 grains of RL 22 I hit the inch mark with my old m38 sweed. Shot a few groups with this combination and all were just a bit over a inch. I am really happy. Everyone wants cloverleaf groups I just want to keeps them all inside one of those little orange 1.5 in. target stickers, and with the sweed I have found a load that can do it. MS8mm

I have had luck with my sweed finally. I have tryed a few bullets and a bunch of powders and finally found a load that shoots about an inch. Using hornady 140 grain interlocks and 48 grains of RL 22 I hit the inch mark with my old m38 sweed. Shot a few groups with this combination and all were just a bit over a inch. I am really happy. Everyone wants cloverleaf groups I just want to keeps them all inside one of those little orange 1.5 in. target stickers, and with the sweed I have found a load that can do it. MS8mm

Try the Lapua 139 grain bullet, it will make you even happier.

Good shooting,

Mike