Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Headache

ken98k

I was prying off the old stack while replacing a trailer furnace this morning when the bar slipped and hit me in the forehead. 13 stitches later I've got a whopper of a headache and will probaly have a black eye.

I'll definately have a 2" scar.

I can't believe what an idiot I am sometimes.

Kenny,you aint the first one to be messing around a bar and get a black eye.At least your still in good enough condition to check in with us.When we do something like that at work,we have to piss in a bottle before the nurse will touch you or even call an ambulance.In my work,we're always massing fingers or knocking the snot out of our head,so we keep our mouth shut and doctor each other the best we can.That would be hard with a bloody gash on your head.Lots of beer today will help your head ache,because tomorrow when you wake up with a bad hangover and work all day to get over it,you'll feel so much better you'll forget whopping yourself with a pry bar.Jerry

I've learned the hard way how to straighten a crooked steel fence post---push it instead of pulling it. Many times these things are about rusted off in the ground, and will come loose suddenly.

Better to slip forward into the fence than have the post hit you in the face.

fritz