Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Rexio Pistols

swamprat

I bought a Rexio 38spl off an on-line auction. The gun was sold as a parts gun or gunsmith special. It had a broken transfer bar. This is the second Rexio I have purchased with this problem. There are no parts available in the U.S. for these guns. So I e-mailed Rexio in Argentina and the parts are on thier way. The best part NO CHARGE, NOTA, ZIP, FREE! These revolvers are in line of quality with Rossi and Taurus (in my opinion). They make some cheaper stuff but the revolvers are nice S&W copies. And they have a life time warranty. Just thought I'd let you in on my little secret. Buy them cheap when you find them (no parts) and write Rexio (free parts). You don't even have to write in Spanish. I ask for price including shipping for part X for model number such and such, serial number such and such. Part to be shipped to and give my address. They always respond with free part and shipping. The U.S. gun makers could take a lesson from these folks.You can find thier web site by google search.

Swamprat

• 2 weeks later...