Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Why the Chimanese have our jobs

FC

My wife is a human resources manager. After hearing about the employees and federal laws she deals with, it is no wonder U.S. jobs migrate away.

You can sue your employer, or the customer can sue the employer. Tort reform is needed in a big way. Heck, watch those Judge Judy type shows and you'll see commercials for you to sue your doctor, nurse, hospital, or pharmaceutical.

The workers many times are unmotivated. This was for tire tech jobs, which I know doesn't bring in your primo workers, esp. with bad pay and benefits. Unemployment insurance is a nightmare for employers. Political correctness might be even more of a nightmare than that.

So, Americans demand jobs- good paying jobs, and great benefits. They demand unemployment insurance, workers comp., the right to sue. Well, that is all fine and good, but there are countries that can pollute, are relatively unregulated, and have gobs of cheap labor. Bottom line is, we'd better do something, starting with tort reform and dealing with the entitlement mentality of our citizens.

entitlement mentality of our citizens.

FC

Now now FC The world is what we make it.

If something does not make us feel good, it is bad.

Now I like to eat donuts and drink beer and I hate PT.

So when I got on the scale IT SAID I was 198 lbs.

This did not make me feel good about moi.

I called a lawyer and we are suing the scale maker for mental anguish.

I am also suing to have the law of gravity overturned as I feel that it discriminates against me.

Karl ...see yer in court rolleyes.gif

O yeah Uncle Hamurabi.

Well FC and I are starting a counter suit, of a very nice color, charging that the fact that you state that our post is a waste of time damages our repuration.

So there...."O lawgiver" ph34r.gif

Karl

"Why the Chimanese have our jobs"

Don't know who those folks are, but I don't think they can do my job.

Unless they (I take it you mean Chinese) succeed in buying out the big oil companies, and have the land to run herds of cattle on, I don't think I have anything to worry about from the Chinese (as far as my job is concerned).

And no, my land ain't for sale, especially to a Chinaman.

I noticed recently that a big oil company turned down their offer for a lesser offer from a domestic company. Seems that homeland security actually made a difference in the decision.

I just can't imagine a Chinese cowboy. And I damned sure can't imagine a Texan selling land to a Chinaman!

fritz

You can't see Jackie Chan as a cowpoke? How about Jet Li?

"Why the Chimanese have our jobs"

Don't know who those folks are, but I don't think they can do my job.

Unless they (I take it you mean Chinese) succeed in buying out the big oil companies, and have the land to run herds of cattle on, I don't think I have anything to worry about from the Chinese (as far as my job is concerned).

And no, my land ain't for sale, especially to a Chinaman.

I noticed recently that a big oil company turned down their offer for a lesser offer from a domestic company. Seems that homeland security actually made a difference in the decision.

I just can't imagine a Chinese cowboy. And I damned sure can't imagine a Texan selling land to a Chinaman!

fritz

1700[/snapback]