Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I've Lost All Self Control

Jimro

I don't need another rifle, but like an addict I keep aquiring more...

I was debating between a 1939 91/30 (loads of them still around) or a K31 (drying up fast) when I happened to check out the bore of a pair of 24/47's....

I asked the clerk to talk me out of buying a rifle, she didn't do such a good job.

And since it's a yugo I just had to buy a 250 round can of linked Yugo 8x57...

I have project rifles just waiting for me back in WA. I think I'll just shoot this one and keep stocking up on ammo for when the zombies attack (it's what I tell my wife for buying ammo in bulk, she nods her head and smiles).

Gentlemen, it is clear that I have a problem. They say admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Now I have to break it down and clean off all the cosmo...hopefully that will subdue my addiction for another year, maybe.

Jimro

Say jimro-- I think that ailment is very catching. Everytime I get on the Snapon tool truck I seem to find an assortment of stray tools following me back to the shop AND they just hop into my toolbox. I have no idea how they got there. I seem to have crs desease or something. Ha! Do you have that illness also?

Hell. I don't see a problem.

You gave a poor homeless rifle a good home and some ammo to eat.

I am thinking about a new cap and ball pistol or a .22 rifle.

The only thing holding me up is that there is a Gun Show next month and I am saving up.

Karl