Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I've decided to pitch the tent here

FC

If some of you want to give a small amount to pay the bill see this. Thanks.

http://mfrc.sizzlyhosting.com/index.php?showtopic=409

1728[/snapback]

Tony,

My small part was sent your way today. Come on folk's chime in and help support our site. We need to rebuild all we lost and we can only do that with a secure site. Also in all the time I've been involved with this site no one has ever been band! And there were times I probably deserved to be! No dictator with a "My way or the highway attitude"! The general good time had here is worth a 10 spot, so come on and help out.

Swamprat

Swamprat, as hard as times have been for you, I'll pay your ten!

Tony,

My small part was sent your way today. Come on folk's chime in and help support our site. We need to rebuild all we lost and we can only do that with a secure site. Also in all the time I've been involved with this site no one has ever been band! And there were times I probably deserved to be! No dictator with a "My way or the highway attitude"! The general good time had here is worth a 10 spot, so come on and help out.

Swamprat

1843[/snapback]

I'm not sure what you mean, because this is our new site. The contact for this service is going to set it up permanently. Now why he doesn't know my ticket no. for payment, ??? But I guess another service does the billing.

Tony,

Thanks but my 10 is already on its way. This is something I really want to support and its my main form of entertainment. My day's would be a bust if I didn't have MFRC. Speaking of MFRC when do we get it put back instead of Invision Power Board?

Swamprat

1870[/snapback]

I'm not sure what you mean, because this is our new site. The contact for this service is going to set it up permanently. Now why he doesn't know my ticket no. for payment, ??? But I guess another service does the billing.

1892[/snapback]

I mean our name at the top of the page. It doesn't say MFRC it says Invision

Swamprat

I see what you mean. I'm having hard enough of a time finding the right person to talk to about the licensing! Seems there is a big disconnect between the "power board", "free board", and their financial charges. Frustrating!

I mean our name at the top of the page. It doesn't say MFRC it says Invision

Swamprat

1899[/snapback]

I see what you mean. I'm having hard enough of a time finding the right person to talk to about the licensing! Seems there is a big disconnect between the "power board", "free board", and their financial charges. Frustrating!

1902[/snapback]

The name will get worked out. Just remember,"Rome wasn't built in a day". Or as Karl and I would say in the 60's,"Hang in there baby".

Swamprat