Military Firearm Restoration Corner

CZ-52 Grips

bghost

I believe there was a link at one point to some guy that sold CZ-52 grips in crazy colors, swirls, and a few plain. Does anyone happen to recall any info about that at all?

Or does anyone know of a good resource to get some non-issue grips for the CZ? I'd be interested in either synthetic or wood.

Thanks,

b

Yeah, I have purchased some grips from Shawn...they were for a CZ 50, and are purple...but such a dark purple that they appear black. The grips required a bit of fitting, but it was easy to do, and a little smoothing here and there is probably typical of most, if not all aftermarket grips anyway, so it's hardly worth mentioning, but I felt that I needed to mention it anyway. Here's Shawn's email address:

geospacesr@hotmail.com

Also, you can find wood grips for the CZ 52 at Makarov.com...and virtually anything else you might need on a somewhat specialized level!

Makarov.com

I hope that helps!

Thanks; I'll be shooting Shawn an email shortly.

I wish makarov.com still had the checkered walnut grips. Right now they are only carrying the smooth and I don't much care for smooth grips in general. But, yes....that is a great site (and my first stop) for any additions for my CZ-52.

-b