Military Firearm Restoration Corner

German Mauser Site

FC

Guest strait shooter

fc, i went farther on that german site. they list the spitzer bullets, bayonet, and the dimentions of their muzzle brake. i can understand some german. thaks for the site. i bookmarked it for later reading. again thanks a whole bunch. Dave

fc, i went farther on that german site. they list the spitzer bullets, bayonet, and the dimentions of their muzzle brake. i can understand some german. thaks for the site. i bookmarked it for later reading. again thanks a whole bunch. Dave

ihope I'm not out a line but I went to the german site again. this time I got in so you can read the articles in english. so if anyone is interesated, here's how i got in.

I clicked on to the site.

click on the words spaten statt bajonett

scroll down to bottom of page and click on the word hauptplatz

the next page will show a man. to the right in green and yellow it will say top 100 flashing hunting.

click onto the words english articles and you can then read and check the rest of the site in english. I hope this helps everyone here. the articles are super to read. DAVE : :D

The website will translate via Yahoo search. WARNING, my Mcafee security warns a test of the website has "what some consider adware or spyware". The pop-up from McAfee warns not to accept any downloads from the site. I didn't get any indication of the site sending any cookies so I can't vouch how accurate the warning is. I'm going to take a look. I do virus and spyware scans on Sunday night anyway.