Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Question

swamprat

:rolleyes: #1. I,m like all you folks, can't stay away too long. She has diabetes, lost almost 1/2 of right foot. make matters worse, she had a heart attack this past fri. they found her heart is only at 15% output. so she is in a cicu unit here in sacramento. cicu is a cardiac icu place. mon. they're to do a angeoplastic and a stint.will keep you all posted on the progress.

thanks for letting me vent but I have let it out yet,gotta be the strong one, and make the money to survive on. thanks again. Dave :(:( thanks for all your concern and thoughts.

:) hello everyone, Got some news, they found 3 plugged veins in the heart , thought they would do a triple bypass, but with the power of prayer, the veins now are only 15% plugged.No drugs were uses either. At this point in time, NO open heart surgery needed. What a relief it was to here this. She is still going to be there for another 2 weeks cause of more foot surgery. We see her every other day. the gas prices in cal is killing me. Will keep you all posted on her state of recovery. Thanks ever so much for all your prayers and thoughts. Dave B)

:) Up date, she is going back to woodland hospital tomorrow. No surgery needed for the heart. the medication is working. will need surgery for the foot. Doc says she will get full disibility from SS. that will help with the bills. going in tonite at 7:pm ca. time. i'll give her all your regards. Thanks sooo much for your prayers and thoughts. This is truly a great place to belong to. See you folks later. hope I didn't step on any toes. Dave : :unsure:

That's great news Dave and a dang good start to my day.Maybe your wifey-poo needs a new Mauser to celebrate her good news with.Tell her I said Way To Go! Jerry

B) thanks jerry. she sends all her warm thanks to all you folks here. she said that being on the net with you folks is the best therapy for me. been going stur crazy at home. I'm working on a cool 257 rob for her. it should be done when she gets home in another week. she made them srop giving her morphene, the nights were crazy. i'll talk to you folks later, gotta get to work early so i can get to my lady sooner. Dave

:D almost final update. She came home today. lots of meds to take but they said for her to get well both physically and mentally,she had to get in a familiar surrounding,ie home.will go for the other foot surgury in 4 weeks. she'll be stronger then. we all here want to thank all of you for all of your moral support and wishes. Dave :D

Strait Shooter --

Sorry that I have missed all the information about your wife's medical issues and the emergency status. However, your most recent post to this thread suggests that things are much better, and that is wonderful news!

I will continue to keep the good thoughts goin' out for her continued recovery, and pray for you both that everything is going to be just fine!

:P glad to here you're back on the forum emul8, i have'nt had the pleasure to talk to you yet. my wife as per the upper posts was in a very bad way . but with alot of god's help and some good doctors, she is going to get better. i could'nt think of living life w/o her. this wednsday is our 32 anniversary. we've however have known each other since 1967 in college. well enough of my ramblin on, gotta get ready for work tomorrow. thanks for everyones concern. Dave