Military Firearm Restoration Corner

2 More Done

Ok since i am still waiting for my stock from Richards for my M39 build I finished up 2 mausers

big one is VZ42 cal 308 Bold trigger, match stainless 26"barrel, duracoat finish Merlin Falcon 4-14 scope with MP20 ret, devcon bed, boyd stock, bold trigger, trued reciever and lapped lugs

small one is my little hunter, VZ42 cal 308 Bold trigger, parker n hale target 20" barrel, duracoat finnish, Nimrod Sniper scope with 308 BDC, devcon bed, boyd stock, bold trigger, trued receiver and lapped lugs

newrifles.jpg

Great job as usual FM! I don't own a thumbhole stock,but I think it's about time.I'm glad to see I'm not the only .308 fan.What trigger guards did you use on those 2 rifles? Jerry

Great job as usual FM! I don't own a thumbhole stock,but I think it's about time.I'm glad to see I'm not the only .308 fan.What trigger guards did you use on those 2 rifles? Jerry

Thanks, I use the stadard M98 guard never really had a need for the hinged floor plate, it looks nice but I never really use them so I always go with the standard ones

You make me sick :P I am stick out here on the road and my stuff is packed away. I have gunsmith working on the finally touches. Great job on the two rifle. Let me know how the coating holds up on the metal.

spec.4

You make me sick :P I am stick out here on the road and my stuff is packed away. I have gunsmith working on the finally touches. Great job on the two rifle. Let me know how the coating holds up on the metal.

spec.4

will do