Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Elliot Lee

FC

Said he will set us up on a licensed version Sunday night. I hope he keeps his word this time.

This site is not a one man show. I don't consider this "MY SITE", unless I'm stuck with the perponderance of the bill. If you use it, I ask that you help with the cost. That is only fair. If you don't, I'll be honest, I get a grudge. I work my fanny off for your benefit and now have the bill too. It reminds me of the Little Red Hen. "Not I said the duck, not I said the dog, not I said the pig". All wanted the bread, not all wanted the labor.

Tough words, but I'm an up front person.

One guy that was a "lurker" is sending $75 though I told him to limit it to $20. Some have been here a long time and give not a red cent. Fair is fair.

Folks, sometimes I think we get busy rapped up in our everyday lives and tend to forget how much time and effort a project that others are undertaking requires. This site is just such a project. I have no doubt as to the amount of work, frustration and cost Thatt has went into setting up and continuing to run this site. We would all be at a loss if it were to go away from lack of support. If you can do so, I would hope that you might take a minute and contribute a bit to the cause. I wish not to step on anyones toes here, or come off sounding badly in any way. Simply put, it takes everyone here to make this site what it is and I only wish to see the burdens associated with it spread out amoung the masses. Lets give FC a break here and let him know it is important to all of us. Dave