Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Political Quiz

roscoedoh

It beats the schitt out of me how they scored it, but I got 15!

I took it again and scored sixteen

just what the hell does this all mean?

fritz

I scored 34, there are only 25 questions, but if you include all the subsections there are 40 inputs that a user inputs. Whether they start with a median of 20 and use the "agree/disagree" as +1 or -1 I do not know. I can't figure out the scoring algorithm based on my one run through the quiz.

Jimro

OK,

I bowed to a few of the more radical right-wing answers, and came up with 24.

How the hell does anyone get more than that? Anyone who lives in this country?

Anyone who is not legally blind?

If I can get it downloaded I will post a view by a columnist (Leonard Pitts) who puts the liberal/conservative arguement into new light.

Not that it will sway the views of those narrow minded who have already made up their minds, but food for thought.

fritz

I re-took it and came up with a 26 after thinking about the answers a little more.No. 17 is funny.Something about religion being bad for or Govt.The Libs have a guy named Obama that was a raghead follower until he got into politics,and that is ok,but Conservatives have a dude that's Mormon,and Hillary and several others said there's no way he should be allowed in our Govt.Jerry

I retook it also and came out slightly lower at 26. I had a whole page written to slam Fritz but you can't understand a man by a quiz so i deleted it. I've been called a wacky liberal to a wacky conservative. My views vary widely. If you look at certain questions how to you interpret them. the following question could be interpreted many different ways. It can't be just answered yes or no. You need to put conditions on it. SORRY ABOUT THE UNORGANIZED rambling but here goes.

11. In the long run, do you think we can reduce crime more by building more prisons or providing more financial assistance to rebuilding our inner cities? Do i think evil people exist and should be locked up? yes! Are some people although not evil are they unredeemable? Yes! A culture of ignorance lack of family/human values over time is so inset as to make someone unredeemable no matter what caused the ignorance.

Can rebuilding cities help? Yes! As long as money is just not thrown at the problem. Give small to large business's huge tax breaks to come to the inner city. Rebuild schools that teach instead of codle the kids. Suspensions-detentions-hell maybe corporal punishment. Don't advance kids until they actually pass.If parents think this is to harsh and if you've been around schools lately god forbid if you tell a child that there bad or not doing well take the child away them. Once jobs are there and people have decent housing put them in jail for destropying property if they are on assisted living. Giving somebody something for nothing and not holding them accountable is lunacy. Give people what the need when down IF they are willing to get up. If you can't make a person feel good about doing a days work for a days pay then there is no hope.

Hmmm, I see some scores are coming down.

Maybe it's the way the questions were worded--they can be misleading.

fritz