Military Firearm Restoration Corner

New Ca Driver License

donmarkey

Hey, I like that guy!

He had one of the most famous lines ever in a movie. "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

Second only to Rett Butler telling Scarlett " Frankly my dear, I don't give a damm."

Does anyone remember the name of the movie?

The bottom qoate was from gone w/ the wind or as the huumf blows. HEHE. Actually the ca lic. is my cusins. yeh right. Dave

"Be nice...fritz is gonna adopt him..

karl '

Not me, we already have plenty of them here.

But Bush keeps ending us more. Please tell him to stop!

fritz

That spoof license is "real' here in New Mexico. Our pandering for president governor, Billy Richardson, endorsed issuing over 30,000 New Mexico drivers licenses to foreign nationals.

When some folks (Republicans) requested a listing of those licenses to check against voter registation for voter fraud, the liberal judges jumped in and ruled "confidential information" and denied the request. It was pointed out later that one can obtain that same information through not one, but two state sponsered data service businesses, and of course, for a price.

Front page Sunday news in the Albuquerque Journal.

I know that hombre on the license. He rode with me in my fight against the corrupt government of Mexico. He was a very good soldier.

He could knock a Federale out of the saddle at 400 paces, and that was just from his odor. He was also very good with a gun and a knife.

I always wondered what became of Jose after we left Columbus, NM. We tried to take over the town, as part of our plan to take over the US, but we had to retreat back home.

It is good to know that Jose (and his kids) have found a way to take America without a shot being fired. I would have prefered to do it by treaty, but whatever works is OK too.

Pancho Villa