Military Firearm Restoration Corner

Daughter's College Grad Pics.

cold shot

Here is a few pics,pardon the darkness as it was dark in the arena. She graduated w/3.81 gpa. Now has a masters in history, gov, and a minor in mathematics.

IM000267.jpg

IM000262.jpg

IM000259.jpg

I'm very proud of that girl. Already has job offers to teach h.s. Dave

:D thanks for the congrats for her. she earned every grade. now that mom is 98% healed and is walking some, she says she can get her job now. our school dist. has offered her positions of perm teacher at the h.s. or p.tsubbing for awhile.thanks everyone. Dave,Kathy, and ofcourse Tanya. B)

• 5 weeks later...

Momma had a setback so Tanya desided mom was more important at the present.time. Then last week,she was offered a job w/ our local h.s. The person that highers empoyees is the son of one of my customers. The master teacher gave such a high recommendation for my daughter that they didn't even post the job offer. He called her personally to offer her the job. Her track record an' teaching skills were very impressive to them.She starts teaching next week. All the hard work an' studying paid off. Just bein' a proud dad. Later folks. Dave in Nor Cal.