Military Firearm Restoration Corner

I've Been A Naughty Boy

FC

I posted on the Yugo and M-N forums of you-know-who my sporterized Finn and Yugo. I know I shouldn't have, but it gives me a little chuckle, and I haven't done this in a few years, at least. I'll give it 30 minutes before the lid blows off. Probably be deleted, and I'll be banned like Fritz.

"The cops make you register your guns. Sure goes against the grain! I did it against my better judgement."

Not much different than Calirornia, eh?

But at least the air is better. Has to be better than that state.

California and Hawaii----a nice place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there!

fritz

only thing about cal. is I 'm too poor to live here and too poor to leave. Tony, the sun's gone to the brain. It's your story so you're stickin' to it. :lol:

I'm afraid to go back and look, to be honest!

Tom, you remember my post with the hack saw blade on my Persian barrel?

Yep I sure do, it was a classic! :) Suprisingly both posts are still there. The Yugo picture was deleted but the mosin post is still there as is. I haven't been over at PB's in a long time. It seems to be a shell of it's former self, doesn't seem to have much traffic anymore. Thats not suprising really.

Tom

Yep, you got them tying knots in their shorts or getting wads in their panties, depending of course on which they wear. Somebody had to keep them fellers fired up. Bunch of self serving redneck jerks over there for the most part so you just gave them something to think about. Dave

Tony, I remember the hacksaw pic, and I'm surprised His Holiness did not ban you then and there.

To tell you the truth, I got banned not for sporterizing, but by not agreeing to every little bit of his "Holier than thou" ideas. That you must do over there, in order to remain in HIS grace.

Sorry, but I keep an open mind, and speak my piece when I feel I am right. I stand up for what I believe is right, and fight against what I feel is wrong.

It's the way Texas became free of Mexico. But Mexico may prevail yet, if enough Texans do not remember what we used to have under Mexican rule.

Montezuma's revenge and all that crap.

fritz

For those who don't remember, the Persian was a picture of me with a hacksaw on the barrel saying, "Buy it before I sporterize it!" Nobody offered to buy it (SURPRISE!)

I didn't get banned because of the fallout that would have happened because I had a competing board.